Home » , , » Prabhu Deva :I Am Too Busy To Be Lonely At Present

Prabhu Deva :I Am Too Busy To Be Lonely At Present

Written By Admin on Thursday 4 April 2013 | 05:35



The dancing legend of India, Prabhu Deva turns 40 this Wednesday. He exclaims that he does not have any time to cry over his loneliness. He said, “I do love to have someone, waiting for me at my doorstep, when I return home every evening. But, being frank, I am too busy to be lonely at present. I have my works occupying most of the day and I just feel like sleeping as soon as I go home. I have good friends in Mumbai and Chennai, for company”. Prabhu Deva flew to Chennai, to meet his two sons and some of his friends, on account of his birthday. 


        Currently, he is busy as a director. This choreographer cum director said, “I have many close friends in the Industry and from outside, with whom I can go a long way. As I have been busy with my projects, I have not met them for over a year. So, I have come to Chennai to spend my day with them. No Party. Just a quiet get together”. He had made a good mark as an actor with the films “Kadhalan” and “Raasaiyya”. After that, he went for the direction of hits like “Pokkiri”, “Wanted” and “Rowdy Ratore”.


         Being 40, he said, “I have heard previously that the actual life starts at 40. I don’t know how true it is. I guess 40 is just another number. I have never considered my age in doing things. Same way, even now, I will go on”. Prabhu Deva admitted that the previous year has been a whirligig of activities. “Presently, I am wearing a number of hats. As a result of the work load in the Bollywood, I have moved to Mumbai. Acting in “ABCD-Anybody Can Dance” was fun really. I love both dancing and acting. But Dance is my passion. I remain a choreographer at heart”, he said. In Mumbai, everyone needs a piece of Prabhu Deva.


          He said, “I think I am very lucky. I have been working in the industry for 25 years. So, I cannot say that hard work is the thing that has put me so busy in Mumbai. It is a combination of great luck and some hard work. I am proud to be in the place of a director in demand. But, as I had said before, at heart, I will remain a choreographer forever. Immediately after his birthday, he flies back to Mumbai. He said, “I am really enjoying the lots and lots of work. I have not at all a single reason to complain, if I look back into the 40 years of my life. God has been very kind to me. There are setbacks actually, but, I have managed to survive all of them”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment