Home » , , » Aadi : He Is My Inspiration In Dance

Aadi : He Is My Inspiration In Dance

Written By Admin on Tuesday 2 April 2013 | 11:01



 
 
“I like the dance of Chiranjeevi sir very much. I take him as an inspiration in dancing. No one can dance as he does. This is not just a statement, but is my respect towards him. Same way, all the people in this generation cannot get the chance of acting with Superstar Krishna garu. I am happy that I have got that chance. Anup has given a good music. This is the movie coming after Lovely, in a gap of one year”, said Aadi. Aadi and Nisha Agarwal are pairing up for “Sukumarudu”, being directed by Ashok and K V V Satyanarayana is presenting it. K Venugopal is the producer. Anup Rubens scored the music. The first disk of the movie was launched by Vamsi Paidipally. Seeded distributor had Srihari bought it for an amount of Ten Thousand. Nani released the theatrical trailers.

          The director Ashok said “I have got this chance only because of ‘Pilla Jamindar’. It will suit the current trend. I am very happy that Krishna garu and Sharada garu have acted in this movie”.  K V V Satyanarayana said “This movie will definitely be a good hit, same as ‘Sundara Kanda’, presented under our banner”. “I have decided to do a film with Aadi, as soon as I have seen him. This film has been made with the same nativity of ‘Pilla Jamindar’. The acting and dancing of Aadi are superb. Anup has given good music”, said K Venugopal. Saikumar revealed that S V Krishna Reddy is going to plan a major project with Aadi, soon. Anup Rubens said that it is the first film, in which he has given music in a village backdrop. B Jaya, Varun Sandesh, Sandeep Kishan, Bellamkonda Suresh, Sagar, T Prasanna Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Achi Reddy, S V Krishna Reddy, Ramesh Puppala, D S Rao, Abhilash, Subba Reddy, Priyadarshini, Rakul Preeth Singh, Babji and some others have wished a success for the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment