Home » , , » Lavanya Tripati : I Am Not To Be A Part Of Rajamouli's Baahubali

Lavanya Tripati : I Am Not To Be A Part Of Rajamouli's Baahubali

Written By Admin on Sunday 3 March 2013 | 08:30


 
The fame of “Andala Rakshasi”, Lavanya Tripathi, denied the rumors that she is going to be a part of SS Rajamouli’s prestigious Baahubali.  A newspaper stated that she had auditioned for a role in the flick and she will soon join the team.  The actress seems to be unaware the rumors.  Lavanya Tripathi says “I have not auditioned for any role in SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali. I don’t know how these rumors had begun on the first place. The only film I have signed after Andala Rakshasi is Veeru Potla’s upcoming film. It is a nice family drama with lots of comedy and I am really excited about my role in the film.” The film is still untitled and the shooting has started shortly. The film is being produced under 24 Frames Factory banner by Manchu Vishnu, who is also playing a lead role in the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment